20 YEARS OF REFINED COMPETENCE IN THE BATTLE FOR THE SHARP HEADS
The battle for the shining talent, the sharp specialist and the talented leader has intensified. As a consequence, it is very often the small margins that make the difference in the recruitment process – regardless of level.
The good news is that with just over 20 years of experience, we have refined the ability to find the candidates and the margins that move the business and create results for your company. We have placed countless of business-critical key employees, heavy specialists and directors in the Danish business sector.
JOB GUARANTEE AND HIGH MATCH SECURITY
We hire with a job guarantee of normally six months and a positive result of 98%. Approximately 75% of the candidates we find for our customers, we hand-pick ourselves through headhunting and search. The remaining 25% of candidates finds us because we expose our job messages effectively. The choice of channels and, where appropriate, advertising strategy will be determined by effect and individual agreement.
SUCCESSFUL RECRUITMENT REQUIRES TRUST AND CHALLENGE
We know that any successful recruitment starts with trust and confidentiality in a mutual open dialogue. We get to know each other and your organization. We ask in-depth, and when necessary, critical questions. Because that is the only way we will get to know who and what you are really looking for in your new employee. We challenge you on your idea of the ideal candidate, profile type and the content of the job.